Our mission is:
- To love God
- To foster Christian faithfulness, spirituality, commitment and devotion
- To promote love and respect by living generously and giving joyfully to all God’s people
- To affirm and strengthen ourselves creatively
As United Church Women we believe:
- That as Christian women of faith, we nurture spirituality by reaching out with commitment and devotion to all God’s people.
- In promoting truth, justice, peace, caring and sharing with respect for all in the community and wider world.
- In loving God and others by living generously and giving joyfully; and affirming and strengthening ourselves creatively in study and witness through music, laughter and solitude.
- Our stated purpose or theme of the U.C.W. is “to unite all women of the congregation for the total mission of the Church and to provide a medium through which they may express their loyalty and devotion to Jesus Christ in Christian witness, study, fellowship and service.”
We have worship, prayer, commitment to members, especially those who are unable to be with us because they are in long term care facilities or unable to leave their homes. We try to visit or send cards to these special members who have served the U.C.W. faithfully over the years since our inception in 1962. We are pleased to offer monetary support to the United Church Mission and Service Fund, our various church projects and to those in need within our community. We aim to practice a giving and forgiving attitude with joy in our hearts. We love music and we have many laughs when we get together. New members are always welcome.